Test...Test...Testing...Check, Check 1, Check...Right, looks like we're up and running.
So, where to begin? Well, this Sunday I board a plane with my mom from Brussels to Tel Aviv!! I'm going to spend the better part of the next two years there reading for my MA in Middle Eastern History, Hebrew and Arabic. I'm not sure what I want to do with it specifically yet, but I'm currently thinking about a career either in the U.S. Foreign Service or journalism.
Although this new and exciting adventure means I will be even further removed from my friends and family (who would have thought that was possible after spending four years in the North of Scotland??), I hope to keep everyone up to date with my experiences via the wonderful gifts of the Internet and Google Blogger - so stay tuned and feel free to email me at dgrody@gmail.com.
"The clock is running. Make the most of today, and remember that time waits for no one. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment